Saturday, April 24, 2010

positive extension !!!!

after considering my situation..... i will extend my stay in hk for a month until end of july to early in august... yes, i don't wanna leave hk yet !!!

but not only by my selfishness, i've made my mind to come back to hk for a few days in the end of july anyway.
for a wedding party which i don't know any details yet, my bro kiyo may have a big party as well, also need to celebrate a big birthday, wanna go to taiwan & beijing, have to save money for shipping back my fucking vinyls to japan.....

i don't think i can complete all my mission in 2months !!!!!!!!
and i still have to make more junk trip and beach party, faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrck !!!!!!!!!

so we'll see how i can keep my arse in the kong.... gonna make it for real.



and one more luck.
i had some serious meeting with asian force crew in fukuoka and saw the light in my future.
seems i got a big mission in my home.
it means we'll make it closer between japan and hk, china, asia.
already started to move for next asian force coming in this september and i'm gonna look for more place and talent for next year.
i'm serious, and keep thinking how i can break the fucking shitty situation in japan.

japan..... may be only a country which has tons of talent everywhere but all djs are spending money for party but never get.
only some big names in tokyo or somewhere does but mostly grabbed by cheesy asshole.
and of coz economy and politics is straight to the end which i've never seen in my life.
can't expect anything for this country but their music, art, fasion, food.....culture could make something happened in the world still. (or even more !!!)
it's about the time to move for our generation, hell yes.


also i may come back to my home in fukuoka "kieth flack" pretty soon.
happy to hear some frds who i respect asked me to join a party. then why not?
line up is guaranteed, and i'll be happy if i can play for 2hours at least.
the thing i'm afraid most is there are still too many party which has many djs for selling tickets and each dj plays only for an hour or less... now i say i'll never back to that kind of party anymore.
a good dance music party should be played by 2 or 3 of good djs for over 3hours who can build up groove and make some story thru the night.
even with good frds, i don't want it as a regular anymore, just sometimes for fun, more than enough.

...................

thinking if i make 2 of open-last long set by myself when i leave hk and when i come back to fukuoka......

also it's gonna be for 10years since i did dj in a club very first time then i'd like to make some special package.

yes, i'll be back to hk with lots of new vinyls and good news for you guys !!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment