Tuesday, May 26, 2009

where

with introducing from great friend of mine, i just found a awesome place in tsim sha tsui last week.
and i've just played on last friday for trial but wes really fun.
a few friends came to support me and we are completely drunk, and more i played for 5hours and half straight away after all !!!

spinned mainly mellow jazzy hiphop with some middle school, jazz bossa, disco, deep house, jazz house.
i played these kind of music a lot when i was in japan but almost got bored coz many music in these field got so commercial and cheesy now.
but all my tunes i played (which i brought to hk) are still my favorite.
so i'm really appreciated people liked my selection on that night.

yes, some of tech house and minimal are also really boring for me now.
i know myself need to be fresh all the time so this action might be a pretty good timing to give me a fresh feeling again.

time for mixing everything !!!
i believe this diverse selection is my biggest advantage in hk.
pretty sure not so many ppl can copy my style !!!

so i promise there will be some worth to come and check out my lounge set.
it's not the one you can see anywhere, but only at "where" !!!

where 4/F Century House, 3-4 Hanoi Road, TST









No comments:

Post a Comment