Monday, May 18, 2009

sooooooooooooooo phresh !!!!!


waaaaaaaasssuuuuup !!!!!!!

thanks and respect for all my friends who always support me.
as some of you may know, i've left humzap entartainment and started to work as a freelance dj.
this decision sounds quite tough but i feel more positive and active now.

i wish myself work more harder and keep dropping fresh dance music for you all the time.
never turn to commercial, never copy someone called underground, i have to create my own style to be in real underground.

and now i started this now blog and will keep posting my lifestyle with fresh music.
i need a little more time to set up all details but you will be able to get all my dj biography, schedule of gig, youtube video of my favorite tune as well.

please get it on your bookmark and check out as daily music satisfaction !!!!!


keep on fresh,


taku "yaman" hirayama

No comments:

Post a Comment