Monday, June 15, 2009

10days later...

since fucking awesome beach party in lamma... i've stucked in home and also working for some new project.

it was really great i met many nice guys who made me really motivated to work harder.
seeing new people always gives me fresh feeling and makes me wanna go out for somewhere.
we'll see, how long will it take til i can make my ass up !!!
i've already started to make a purpose to go to djing in Guangzhou, Beijing and Shanghai in ths year.

and also will take 2great electronic music producer and dj to my city, fukuoka.
all the information is coming very soon.
stay tuned !!!

and here is many photos at the beach party.
we dance under the moonlight !!!!




we had really great nite.at least i remember til 2-3am.....


and..........






seems i was totally fucked up. who made fucking vodka cramberry with 3/4 vodka ?!?!?!?!?!

some more foto coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment